Easter Bunny Chocolate Milk
If you are looking for a great way to use up your chocolate Easter bunnies, then why not try this simple and fun idea.Easter Bunny Chocolate MilkIt's so quick and easy to make and the kids will love them.
- 1 Chocolate Easter bunny
- Your choice of milk (enough to fill 3/4 of the bunny)
- 1 straw (preferrably re usable)
- Break the top part of the ears off the bunny and stir over low heat in a double boiler until melted.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir through the milk until the melted chocolate is combined.
- Allow to cool slightly then pour the chocolate milk into the bunny.
- Place the straw in the top and voila you have a tasty choocate milk treat.
Note: Make sure you drink the milk as soon as it is poured into the bunny. If you leave it too long it may start to soften the chocolate.Don't forget after you have finished the milk you can gobble up the delicious chocolate bunny. YUM!